Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the technical program for single author
- Welcome reception
- WCASET Conference Folder
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- WCASET Conference Proceeding
- WCASET Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
- For students registering late an extra amount of $100/- will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scaned copy of the
Maximum of five authors
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Step2: Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money, kindly mail the bank statement at email@example.com(With your complete registration details)
Step3: Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines